The domain https://materialight.com/ uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as browser type or operating system, referring page, path, domain ISP (ProveedordeInternet), etc. All this in order to improve services. Cookies help us tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize him. The set of “cookies” help us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to some extent customize each user browsing our website. Cookies are now essential to the operation Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and return, which are activated help us identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
- From the point of view of ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (while the cookie remains active on our team) we can differentiate between cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of the user. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie , we can differentiate between:
- Cookies Required: cookies are strictly necessary as, for example, those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively.
Within the category of Requisite cookies you may also find cookies for the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
In both cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user for the installation of cookies referenced is not required. Specifically, according to the Working Group of Experts from the EU, Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 has interpreted cookies among exception would be those that aim at:
- Cookies “user input”
- Cookies authentication or user identification (session only)
- Cookies Security User
- Session cookies media player
- Session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies for customizing the user interface
- Cookies complement (plug-in) for social content exchange
For all other cookies Required not included in the above assumptions require prior information and consent of the user.
- Functional Cookies (analytical) are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the website, so we can measure and improve performance.
- Advertising Cookies and Third Party cookies are used by social networks, or external accessories such as Google Maps content as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to their interests.
MATERIALIGHT additively keeps all the information collected through cookies in a non custom format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be disclosed outside MATERIALIGHT, or used for unsolicited communications.
Privacy adequate – Managing cookies:
If the user wants, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during lainstalación or making the day of the browser used. The user may at any time revoke its acceptance by the configuration options and privacy content available in each browser. However, if that does not allow the user to install cookies on your browser you may find that you can not access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about configuring cookies and appropriate activation options, restriction and / or disqualification should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Here is a list of the most common browsers and different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; in Private
- Safari 2 and above; Private browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
http://www.interior.gob.es/documents/10180/13073/Guia_Cookies.pdf / 7c72c988-1e55-42b5-AEEE-f7c46a319903